Sunday, August 5, 2012

Shoes++++++

So just last month I finally, finally, finally, got my doc martens and my T.U.K. creepers came in the mail two days ago!!! So stoked.



All of my favorite shoes <3

My next shoe buy is def gonna be a pair of buffalos.... I've wanted some for so long but never knew where to find them. But solestruck is selling them now and hopefully still will be by the time I get the money lol.

yesyesyesyesyes

And literally I've wanted those platform "converse" for the longest but they've never made my size. And now that they do it's in a slightly different style than I actually want. ALkhsda;gjksaureazioklj'za/

the shoes i want:

the shoes they have in my size:

















I know it's a small difference but idk, I really like the stripe on the front. 

No comments:

Post a Comment